General Repair Technician
California Transmissions of Orangevale is actively seeking self-motivated and skilled Technicians to work in a productive and rewarding environment. We’re especially interested if you are a professional, career-driven automotive technician, have a good work ethic, and are a team player. Good organizational skills and a strong work ethic are a must.
Competitive compensation for the right candidate is offered depending on experience.
- A solid reputation — over 50 years in business
- Modern shop with workbenches, lifts & Drive’s
- Latest software including Alldata, Identifix, Mitchell subscriptions. Snap-on Diagnostic tools &
- Autel Maxisys Ultra
- Professional Service Advisors who respect our technicians and help them reach their efficiency goals
- Discounts on automotive services
- Five day work week
- 1 week PTO after 1st successful year of employment
- Medical benefits after 3 months of successful employment
- Diagnose, maintain and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning preferred
- Execute repairs to warranty and manufacturer specs
- Test drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality vehicle inspections prior to returning the vehicle.
- Must have tools and be willing to buy tools to accomplish the job
- Accepting newcomers!!
- Be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies
- Be a persistent problem solver
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be flexible with overtime
- Heavy lifting
- Be able to perform R&R duties as needed on all vehicle flavors
- Consistent good attendance. Frequent absenteeism and tardiness will not be tolerated
- “Can Do” attitude.